Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ok well i been on depo provera...............?

i didnt see my period since my last shot in 2006. i went to the doctor in 2008 i think in march she gave me some provera pills to take for 10days. after the last one i seen a lil spotting when i wipe but i dont know if it was my period. i had on april26. like 2weeks later i been having cramps for 2 days,direeah for 2 days ,then a week later i been having headachs, tired all the time,hungry and dont get full.i been having pain in my feet, one day i also was walkin around in the store and i felt like kickin in my stomach, and i also been feeling sick but i didnt throw up, i been sweating alot . i was wondering if i could be pregnant. .........i also been seeing brown discharge but when i wip its white so please just tell me somthing before i go get a test...

No comments:

Post a Comment