Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I lost my iPod touch... is there any way I could track it?

So I brought it too school and I realized it wasn't in my backpack at recess. I've talked to the office and my teachers and they have no idea. I installed the Find My iPhone app but i never opened it. I still have the box it came in and it requires a pcode. I wasn't supposed to bring it to school so I didn't tell my parents yet. I suspect a few people but I have no proof or anything and I really, really need it. Is there any way I can track it? And don't bother if you're going to rant on about irresponsible children or honesty or that I'm screwed and I'll never see my freaking iPod again. The person who took my iPod didn't take my headphones...? Oh, and my pcode is the long type and is made up of nonconsecutive digits. Sorry if this is long but I really need to figure out what the hell I am supposed to do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment