Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My husband and I will soon celebrate our 30th anniversary. I was hoping that we could celebrate together by ?

going on a trip somewhere neither of us have gone before. I have been saving some money for a time now and have enough to go on a trip I feel we both could consider a new adventure. The problem is, my husband suffers from chronic back pain and as a result he seldom whats to go anywhere. He doesn't get out much other then to work. I think the constant pain (although he uses prescription pain relievers) has caused him to become depressed and unmotivated. I consider myself attentive to his physical pain. I do however feel held back on having new adventures because of his desire to keep me near. He is not interested in going anywhere for our 30th anniversary. I would like to go somewhere....taking my sister with me.....and enjoying a week or so going somewhere I haven't gone before. My question is, "Should I go without him? If I go he will be very upset, because he always wants me near. If I go how do I get over feeling so guilty? Am I wrong to want to get out and enjoy life while he is at home in pain?

No comments:

Post a Comment