Friday, August 12, 2011

What do us soldiers in Afghanistan need that they can't really get overseas?

my boyfriend is deployed and hes only been gone a week, but i want to send him a nice little care package. I'm going to send cookies and cute stuff, but I also want to be practical. Can he wear regular t-shirts & shorts that I buy him from walmart? what about socks, underwear, shaving cream, and razors..Do they need that type of stuff? If anyone who has ever been deployed could let me know what they needed the most. Id really appreciate it! So far I made cookies, sent losts of granola bars, drink mixes, tea jug , tea, bodywash, magazines, dvds dixie cups, beef jerky, pop corn, little debbie snacks, fresh pouches of tuna, crackers, cup-o-noodles, pop tarts, pasta anytime dinners, salsa, chips, lotion, wipes, and some other stuff.. any other ideas for this package and future packages would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment