Thursday, August 11, 2011

Question about Flea Med making my dog act strange, Please Help!?

Hi All. I went to the vet today and got my 1 year old yorkie her flea medicine. Its called First Shield Trio. This is the second time using this kind, first time there were no problems. Within 15 minutes of putting it on her today she started acting really strange! Running around, huffing, would not lay down at all, seemed like she was looking for something. I called the ER Vet and explained and they said she is allergic and to wash it off with Dawn dish soap. I did this immediately. She was then fine for a couple hours, then she started it all over again! I just washed her again with the dawn and she is finally sleeping. Is this normal? Is this serious? Im thinking of taking her to he vet in the morning, good idea or am I being over protective? Any input would be really appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment