Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Need advice, real bad!?

im a 16 yr old girl in highschool, im a sophmore. i havent had a boyfreind since the 8th grade. is that normal ??? i havnt even had a first kiss yet nd im starting 2 wonder if thatll ever happen. it just gets me so mad because i dress up real nice nd i always do my hair, basically im a real nice, clean, presentable person, nd i still dont have ne one. do u think ill ever get a bf ??? i dont want a serious relationship, but i just want someone of the opposite 2 confide in. well, there is this guy i like. he said i was pretty but he hasnt talked 2 me or ne thing. my friend who knows him rly well said that he acts shy sum times nd that i should just goo up nd talk 2 him, but its way easier if he comes up 2 me, cuz im a real shy person also nd everytime he comes around me i get nervous nd i act clumsy, just like fergie, lol, but thats the truth. but if i go up 2 him wont i look stupid cuz i hardly know him ? nd if i do go up 2 him what should i say thatll break the ice between us ?

No comments:

Post a Comment