Tuesday, August 9, 2011

How to get my brother to want to go on vacation?

My family and I may go to Mexico over spring break. My aunt and uncle are renewing their vows so that would be the occasion. He's in college and my cousins are in college at the same college too so we're going over their spring break. Im in high school so my spring break is the week after, meaning if we go then ill miss some school, which im fine with :). The wedding thing is on thursday so we would prolly leave either wednesday or tuesday and stay until tuesday of the next week. If we stayed that long then my brother would miss some college cles for a couple days. Remember, he'd be coming right back from spring break. He doesn't want to miss any school, that's what he says anyway. He says it is too hard to miss school even though he misses cles occasionally to go to wrestling meets and stuff (as a fan, not a wrestler). My mom doesn't want to go without him because it would be a fun trip that he wouldn't go on or something. It really doesn't matter to me whether he goes or not, but I wish he would because I could do some stuff with him. The option came up of him leaving on sunday or something, but staying less time actually costs more per person per day for him so it would be better for him to stay til tuesday. He's kinda the type that likes to sleep in and be lazy and even complains about, well, everything, even Disney and universal studios. One reason I think is because he would miss the NCAA tournament which is the same time and idk if we would have the tv stations to watch it or not. and i don't believe there's and internet wifi in the rooms. We're going to be staying at the Riu Playacar near playa del carmen. This is kinda a hard question to answer, but please help. I appreciate you reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment